Jared M. Spool, co-founder of Center Centre, is one of the most knowledgeable communicators on the subject of user experience (UX) today. Jared entered the field of usability and design in 1978, before the term “usability” was associated with computers. He’s the CEO and founding principal of User Interface Engineering (UIE), the largest UX consulting and research organization of its kind in the world.
Jared is a top-rated speaker at more than 20 conferences every year. He’s also the conference chair and keynote speaker for the annual User Interface Conference.
Jared wrote the seminal book Web Site Usability: A Designer’s Guide and co-authored Web Anatomy: Interaction Design Frameworks That Work.
Jared regularly writes about UX. His widely read articles are available on UIE’s blog and Medium. One of his most well-known articles is The $300 million button. This article explains how a large e-commerce company increased its site’s annual revenue by $300 million dollars by changing a button on its site. Twitter: @jmspool LinkedIn: jmspool
UX strategies are the outcomes design leaders choose to help their organization deliver better designed products and services. However, there isn’t one set of strategies that work for every organization in every situation. Teams need to choose the strategies that will gain the best results. Each organization’s challenges are unique. Their UX strategy must be unique too.
In this masterclass, you’ll learn:
- What a UX Strategy looks like;
- How strategy involves significant changes in our organization;
- To identify your team’s current and future UX needs;
- How end goals make a good UX strategy;
- How a successful UX strategy must adapt to the constantly shifting landscape;
- How you need an action plan filled with strategies that are most likely to succeed for you and your organization;
- How UX strategies help make organizations more design mature.
It’s a lot of work to implement a UX strategy. However, the benefits are clear when we do. You’ll leave with a ground base to implement themost effective strategies for your organization’s specific needs and goals and ready to drive your organization to becoming competitivethrough better design.